Monday, 17 April 2017

L O O K S

Fashion Designer !
Lilla Gollob



Hi my loves,
Today, I'm going to tell you about a new stylist from Hungary, Lilla Gollob. The dress I wear on these pics is one of her creations. She has a lot of talent and her work is just amazing. I love his work. This summer, my sister will get married. For this event I have already ordered a dress from "Lilia Gollob". If you want her also to create your tailor made dress, do not wait any longer and contact her. I will give you the link on my INSTAGRAM account.
The bracelets that I wear are from -> Pink Sand <-
Have a nice evening and see you soon!
xoxo♥



Salut mes amours,
Aujourd'hui, je vais vous parler d'une nouvelle styliste de Hongrie qui s'appelle Lilla Gollob. La robe que je porte sur ces photos et une de ses créations. Elle a beaucoup de talon et son travail est juste incroyable. J'adore son travail. Cet été, ma sœur va se marier et pour cette occasion, j'ai déjà fait appel à cette magnifique styliste "Lilia Gollob" Si vous souhaitez qu'elle vous crée un vêtement sur mesure et selon vos souhaits, n'attendez plus et contacter la. Pour ce faire, je vais vous donne le lien sur mon compte INSTAGRAM.
Les bracelets que je porte sont de la marque --> Pink Sand <--
Belle soirée et à bientôt!
Bisous bisous ♥

I was wearing:
Dress: Lilla Gollob (Hungary)
BraceletsPink Sand (Swiss)

14 comments:

  1. OMG.....you looks so beautiful dear. Looks really summery.
    Here in Germany still cold. Enjoy your summer there.
    Kisses xox

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, thanks for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful White dress dear!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white :)
    super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute dress - you look lovely! and i also love your hairclip and flower crown! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coucou, elle est vraiment ravissante cette robe, tu es ravissante. Bisous et je te souhaite un bon weekend :)

    ReplyDelete