Sunday, 30 April 2017

L O O K S

C a s u a l   a n d   C h i c  !



Hi my loves,
I hope you have a good weekend.
Like every Sunday or almost ;-), here is one of my outfit of the week ...
Today's one is a casual and chic outfit. All I Iike hi hi hi :-)
I hope you will like it!
Good Sunday my love!
xOxO
_________________________________________________

Salut mes amours,
J'espère que vous passez un bon week-end.
Comme chaque dimanche ou presque ;-), voici une de mes tenues de la semaine...
Celle d'aujourd'hui est une tenue décontractée et chic. Tout ce que j'aime hi hi hi :-)J'espère que vous aimerez!
Bon dimanche mes amours!
Bisous bisous


26 comments:

  1. You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post dear :)
    have a great week :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loooveee your outfit! :D

    Big kiss from Portugal,
    Joana
    The "F" Word Blog | Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that playsuit in green.
    http://highwaytofashionbi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. j'adore la couleur de la combi!!! toujours aussi jolie ma belle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! That is such a pretty outfit!! Great purse too!! Those tights look sooooo good on your AMAZING legs!! :) You look absolutely stunnng!! Great photos Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these kind of outfits, so comfy and chic at the same time! I'm in love with your bag, by the way!

    Lot of kisses and nice day pretty!

    http://looking4theblacksheep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the deep green shade of your romper, and oh my gosh what an adorable bag - the perfect everyday crossbody!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing look!! I'm in love wiht your bag

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit, I love your bag!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tu es très élégante. Je craque pour ton petit sac. Bisous :)

    ReplyDelete